We welcome Ashleigh-Louise Adams to our Southsea office dream team! After being with Bernards for just a few weeks, Ashleigh has settled in very nicely, it’s like she’s always been around!
Our team of sales and lettings professionals have been getting to know Ashleigh and we thought you’d like to know a little bit about her too. The team asked Ashleigh some questions and she was more than happy to reply (to most of them!).
Here’s Ashleigh’s Q&A
1) What’s your role at Bernards? I am the personal assistant to Daniel Byrne (Bernards Director)
2) What’s the best thing so far about working at Bernards? I really like the people and the variety of my role.
3) Whats your goal for this year is? My goal is to buy a new car (I’m not sure if you wanted a professional answer!)
4) When you were younger, what did you want to be? I always wanted to be a firefighter – I have no idea where that came from.
5) If you weren’t working at Bernards, where would you be? I’d probably be working in HR or a similar administrative position.
6) What’s your favourite film? It has to be Coyote Ugly.
7) Tell us something that no one knows about you…I worked at Marwell Zoo for a summer. I also have a phobia of holes (trypophobia)!
8) What would your last meal be? I’d have to choose spaghetti bolognese.
9) What’s your favourite day of the year? My birthday!
10) What’s your guilty pleasure? Popcorn, I literally eat a ‘sharing’ bag in one sitting.