- GREAT LINKS TO THE M27
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- NETURALLY DECORATED
- OPEN PLANNED KITCHEN/LIVING AREA
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS
- SECURE COMMUNAL ENTRANCE
- AVILABLE JANUARY
We are pleased to welcome this bright and airy one bedroom apartment to the lettings market. Converted in 2015 benefitting of its own entrance.
On arrival to the property you will walk in to a good sized living area and open planned kitchen area. This flat was converted in 2015 with the modern kitchen and built in cooker and hob. Through the living area on to the hall way you will walk in to a modern fitted bathroom with shower. There is also a double bedroom in the property.
When renting this flat you have the added benefit of having an allocated parking space, visitors parking and access to a beautiful communal garden.
This property is available in January 2024.
Also here at Bernards we like to offer our clients the complete service. In doing so we have taken the time to source a reputable removal company to ensure that your worldly belongings are moved safely. Please ask in office for further details and quotes.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.
Council Tax Band A
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.