- FOUR BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
- TWO BATHROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- PRIVATE GARDEN WITH REAR ACCESS
- SET OVER THREE FLOORS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GREAT FAMILY HOME
- AVAILABLE JANUARY 2024
- OFFERED UNFURNISHED
***FOUR BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE, GARAGE & PARKING***
This spacious and well presented home comes to the market offering very versatile living space. Located in Old Portsmouth this family home has the added bonus of parking for two cars and an integral garage. This property is not to be missed!
The property is comprised over three floors and boasts ample space for a growing family. The ground floor consists of an integral garage along with a spacious reception/bedroom which has direct access to the garden.
The rear garden is finished to a good standard with a patio area and lawn. The ground floor is completed by the utility and shower room.
Moving to the first floor, you have a spacious, bright and airy lounge and a modern kitchen/diner equipped with fridge freezer and dishwasher. Moving to the second floor, you have three spacious bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
Being located in a sought after estate in Old Portsmouth, in close proximity to many local amenities such as the new University Sports Hall, as well as Southsea Beach and Gunwharf Quays, we strongly recommend booking an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.
As part of our drive to assist clients with all aspects of the moving process, we have sourced a reputable removal company. Please ask a member of our sales team for further details and a quotation.