- THREE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM
- UPSTAIRS BATHROOM
- SPACIOUS GARDEN
- PETS CONSIDERED
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS
- CITY CENTRE LOCATION
- AVAILABLE AUGUST
*** THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY WITH DRIVEWAY ***
We are delighted to be welcoming to the market this three bedroom, semi detached home, in close proximity to local amenities.
This property boasts a neutral finish with excellent space on offer making this a perfect home.
Upon entering the property, off the hallway you will walk in to a large open planned living/dining area. There is the added benefit of a conservatory to the rear and a downstaits W/C.
To the rear, the garden is a great size and north east facing
Moving upstairs, you have three generous size bedrooms and a good size Bathroom.
The property is available August and pets are considered!
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.
As part of our drive to assist clients with all aspects of the moving process, we have sourced a reputable removal company. Please ask a member of our sales team for further details and a quotation.
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
3.66m x 4.52m into bay (12′ x 14’10” into bay)
3.84m x 3.18m (12’7″ x 10’5″)
4.98m x 3.10m (16’4″ x 10’2″)
5.64m x 2.41m (18’6″ x 7’11”)
3.81m x 3.18m (12’6″ x 10’5″)
3.71m x 3.00m (12’2″ x 9’10”)
2.29m x2.49m (7’6″ x8’2″)
2.18m x 1.80m (7’2″ x 5’11”)