- FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE
- SPACIOUS LOFT ROOM
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- MODERN FAMILY KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST AREA
- MODERN TILED BATHROOM
- AVAILABLE NOW
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
**SUBSTANCIAL FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME**
New to the rental market is this substantially spacious, terraced home located in the popular location of Beresford Road, North End. This property would make for the ideal family home!
The ground floor offers two generously sized reception rooms, offering the ideal space for a family lounge and separate dining area. You will also find a modern fitted, white gloss kitchen with the added benefit of space for a dining table and chairs. Leading on to the rear of the kitchen is the modern, fully tiled family bathroom. The garden to the rear offers an ideal amount space with lawn and pavement area.
The property is set over three floors. To the first floor are three bedrooms, all double in size. Leading onto the third floor is the added benefit of a loft room, deceptively spacious and can be flexibly used for either a bedroom, extra reception room or playroom alike.
Offered unfurnished and available straight away, call us now to schedule a viewing!
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.