- BRAND NEW ACCOMODATION
- AVAILABLE JANUARY 2024
- STUDIO APARTMENT
- FANTASTIC DOCKYARD LOCATION
- UNRIVALLED HARBOUR VIEWS
- ULTRA MODERN INTERIOR
- EN-SUITE BATHROOMS
- FITTED KITCHENS
- FULLY FURNISHED
- SINGLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Brunel House is the eagerly anticipated, new development of high specification apartments located in ‘The Hard’. You’ll find us in the heart of Portsmouth’s vibrant city. Adjacent to Gunwharf Quays, the restaurants, bars, outlet stores and railway station are on the doorstep. We’re the imposing 11-storey, newly converted building. You can’t miss us, and you absolutely will not want to. The building is exceptionally appointed with a modern ground floor entrance, ample lifts, light and airy communal corridors and on site overnight security as well as daily cleaning of the communal areas.
If you are looking for an opulent studio apartment all to yourself, we have options available for you. Whichever you choose will be equipped with a comfortable double bed, designated study area with desk and storage. Each apartment also comes with its own, private en-suite bathroom. No queuing and no quibbles about cleaning. All our flats have their own modern kitchen, with a free to use washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, and plenty of space to relax in front of the TV. Fancy looking out across the city or the sea? Choose an apartment on the higher floors – the sights are stunning from the upper floors, they have some of the most spectacular views in the city and offer a real feeling of privacy and independence.
For further information or to discuss your criteria and the possibility of viewing please don’t hesitate to get in touch, we have staff on site permanently to assist you.
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.