- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SECURE ALLOCATED PARKING
- TWO BATHROOMS
- BALCONY WITH GREAT VIEWS
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- MODERN THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/ KITCHEN
- AVAILABLE MID MARCH
**TWO BEDROOM PENTHOUSE APARTMENT WITH ALLOCATED PARKING**
New to the rental market is this two bedroom, modern apartment situated in the sought after development of Admiralty Quarter. This development comprises of spacious communal gardens, a 24 hour concierge and the benefit of water rates included within the rent.
The apartment itself is bright and airy and offers a generous amount of space, offering the ideal apartment for a couple or two professional sharers. You will find two double bedrooms, equipped with furnishings included double beds and storage space. The living room/ kitchen is open plan style with floor to ceiling windows and allows the natural light to flood through. Patio doors lead onto the balcony with views over the city and solent. Further benefits include two modern bathrooms, one with bath tub and over head shower, and en suite shower room, an abundance of storage space, and a secure allocated parking space in a private car park.
Offered furnished, this apartment is ideal for working professionals and available March!
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.