- BRAND NEW CONVERSION
- HALLS OF RESIDENCE
- 17 FURNISHED ROOMS
- 11 ENSUITE ROOMS
- 60 M2 LOUNGE-KITCHEN
- WEEKLY COMMUNAL CLEANER
- CITY CENTRE LOCATION
- HIGH SPEED WIFI INCLUDED
- 11 MONTH CONTRACT
- MODERN DECOR
***ROOM TO RENT IN STUDENT HALLS OF RESIDENCE, SHARED BATHROOM***
Bernards are delighted to introduce Weston Court, a brand new 17 bedroom Halls of Residence which has been converted to offer modern living, on the doorstep of The City Centre.
Weston Court is brand new accommodation which is ready for occupation in October 2021 and offers secure living environment within walking distance to the City Centre, Local transport links and University buildings.
The building sees 17 rooms, with 11 ensuite and some fantastic communal facilities, including a 60m2 Kitchen/Lounge with multiple ovens and integrated appliances, laundry room, dining room, high speed wifi, secure bicycle store and an enclosed rear garden
It is very rare that this standard of accommodation is in such a wonderful location should become available. To have the option of such a quality finish within such a requested location we strongly advised booking a viewing to secure your room of choice.
Please note, photos shown are not of the exact room but of one similar.
Newly Created 17 Bedroom Student Hall of Residence
Brand New for 2021/22 Academic year
10 Month Contract Payable
60M2 Lounge – Kitchen Area
Secure Cycle Store
Enclosed Rear Garden
11 En-suite Rooms
High Speed Wi-fi
Weekly Communal Area Cleaning
Located very close to the City Centre/Guildhall/etc
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.