- THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE
- BRAND NEW CARPETS
- NEWLY DECORATED
- BRAND NEW KITCHEN
- NEW BATHROOM
- OPTION FOR FURNISHINGS TO BE INCLUDED
- WEST FACING GARDEN
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- AVAILABLE FROM 1ST JULY
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
**THREE BEDROOM REFURBISHED HOME**
We are delighted to bring to the market this newly refurbished, mid terrace house in a pleasant cul-de-sac situated in Leigh Park.
The property benefits from a brand newly fitted kitchen, fully equipped with white goods and a breakfast bar. Leading on from the kitchen you will find a spacious lounge/ diner with brand new flooring, offering a bright and airy feel. There are patio doors leading to the garden from both the reception room and kitchen allowing natural light to flood through creating a great space to relax in. The west facing garden is neatly presented with a spacious garden shed.
To the first floor you will find the three bedrooms, family bathroom and separate W.C. The Family bathroom is brand newly fitted and there has been new carpets fitted throughout.
The house is offered partially furnished, but furnishings can be discussed where necessary.
Available from 1st July, call us now to arrange a viewing!
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
As part of our drive to assist clients with all aspects of the moving process, we have sourced a reputable removal company. Please ask a member of our sales team for further details and a quotation.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.