- TWO BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER
- CLOSE TO GUNWHARF
- NETURALLY DECORATED
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- MINUTES FROM TRAIN STATION
This beautifully positioned two double bedroom apartment is situated in the Admiralty Quarter, with some of the most panoramic views, anywhere in the city
Not only does the apartment offer amazing sea views but it also offers allocated parking and benefits from being finished to a very high standard with TV and INTERNET INCLUDED
The property has two double bedrooms with the master boasting an ensuite, the lounge especially offers a versatile space where you can place good size furniture to make the property feel like home.
The kitchen is has a range of modern appliances and is open plan to the lounge/diner
Not only is the living accommodation a good size, the sleeping accommodation offers two good size double bedrooms, both offering lovely views. Due to the the elevated position you can enjoy a bright and airy flat throughout.
Wake up in the morning and revitalise yourself in the modern shower cubicle in the ensuite, or relax and unwind the properties master bathroom
You really need to come and view this property to fully appreciate what it has to offer. It also has a parking space.
To register your interest and book a viewing.
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.