- MILTON VILLAGE LOCATION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LIVING/DINING ROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN
- INTERGRATED DISHWASHER
- FIRST COME FIRST SEVERED PARKING
- FIRST FLOOR
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS
- AVAILABLE JANUARY
We are delighted to be able to present this beautifully presented two bedroom apartment in Devonshire Avenue.
The property is located only minutes away from the popular Milton Village, Bransbury park and a short walk to Southsea seafront.
The apartment is located on the first floor and on arrival you will walk in to a neutrally decorated hallway. Off the hallway you will find two double bedrooms, a modern three-piece bathroom and living area. As you walk through the living/dining area there is a modern white gloss kitchen with integrated dishwasher and washing machine.
The property is decorated with white walls and laminate flooring throughout with carpets in both bedrooms.
The home offers a welcoming feel and is offered unfurnsihed.
Avialble JANUARY 2024.
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.