- THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE
- BAY & FORECOURT
- MODERN FURNISHINGS
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- GREAT SOUTHSEA LOCATION
- AVAILABLE NOW
- FULLY FURNISHED
An exciting opportunity to rent this three bedroom, terraced home in the desired location of Empshott Road, Southsea! The property offers a single bay and forecourt and would make for the ideal family home. The property is offered fully furnished and would be ready to move straight into!
To the ground floor you will find a lounge and dining room with a patio door leading to the rear garden. There is a modern fitted kitchen equipped with fridge freezer, dish washer and washing machine, with doors leading to the garden. Further benefits of the ground floor include a cloakroom and separate storage under the stairs. The rear garden is south facing and fully paved to allow for easy maintenance.
Moving to the first floor you will find two good size double bedrooms and a third, smaller bedroom as well as the family bathroom equipped with bath tub and over head shower.
Available to move into immediately, and offered fully furnished, do not miss the opportunity to view this property in a lovely location!
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.