- TWO BEDROOMS
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- MINUTES FROM THE TRAIN STATION
- OPEN PLANNED LIVING AREA
- DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- STUDENTS OR PROFESSIONALS
- MODERN LIVING
- NEUTRALLY DECORATED
- AVAILABLE JULY 2024
We are delighted to welcome to the market this newly converted brand new to the market two bedroom flat in the sought after location of Central Portsmouth. Enterprise house is a development of apartments which boast a high quality modern finish throughout, with high gloss kitchens and contemporary bathrooms.
The location is a stones throw from Portsmouth’s main train station and is in walking distance to the University of Portsmouth, city centre and the popular Guildhall Walk strip of bars and restaurants.
Situated perfectly for students or professionals.
***PHOTOS AND FLOOR PLAN ARE NOT OF EXACT FLAT BUT OF ONES SIMILAR***
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.
As part of our drive to assist clients with all aspects of the moving process, we have sourced a reputable removal company. Please ask a member of our sales team for further details and a quotation.
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
Council Tax Band A
Portsmouth City Council Band A