- FLAGSHIP NEW DEVELOPMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- HIGH SPECIFICATION
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- PRIVARE ENTRANCE
- AVAILABLE DECEMBER
- TWO BATHROOMS
- OVER 1200 SQ FT
- STUDY AND DRESSING ROOM
**1274 SQUARE FT APARTMENT IN OLD PORTSMOUTH GAOL**
New to the market is this two bedroom apartment situated in the prestigious ‘Old Portsmouth Gaol’. This spacious, ground floor apartment is one not to be missed!
Located on the lower ground floor with its own private entrance, the apartment measures over 1274 square foot being one of the biggest apartments within the development. Welcoming you to the property is a spacious, open plan living, kitchen, dining area finished with pillars to offer a traditional feel. The master bedroom is double in size and offers a separate dressing room and en suite shower room. The second bedroom is double in size and there is an additional room that would would make for an ideal study. The family bathroom is finished to a high standard with bath and overhead, water fall shower.
This property must be viewed to appreciate the spacious and modern feel – call us now to view on 02392 864 974!
Contemporary kitchen with comprehensive floor and wall cupboards incorporating modern handle-less soft-close doors and drawers
• Multi-function oven
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated washing machine
• Stainless steel sink and mixer tap
The clean lines of our bathrooms are complemented with contemporary sanitary ware taps and showers
• Vanity mirror
• White sanitary ware
• Stylish mixer taps and showers
• Marble effect wall and floor tiles
To achieve a contemporary interior we have selected high quality flooring to complement the beautiful layout whilst other finishes have been kept light and bright
• Recessed lights in specific areas
• White painted woodwork throughout
• Square cuts skirting and architrave
• Walls painted with neutral emulsion
• Smooth ceiling in white emulsion
As part of our drive to assist clients with all aspects of the moving process, we have sourced a reputable removal company. Please ask a member of our sales team for further details and a quotation.
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.