- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- FURNISHED APARTMENT
- CENTRAL SOUTHSEA
- CLOSE TO MANY AMENITIES
- GROUND FLOOR
- SECURE ENTRY
- IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONALS
- AVAILABLE LATE DECEMBER
- AMPLE STORAGE
- A MUST VIEW
***FURNISHED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT IN CENTRAL SOUTHSEA***
Bernards are delighted to offer this lovely one bedroom Apartment in the popular location of Central Southsea. Situated just off of Elm Grove moments from local amenities, Gunwharf Quays and the City Centre.
The property is situated on the ground floor and comprises of bright lounge area, and a separate kitchen with white goods.
The property also offers a large double bedroom and a separate family size bathroom. New carpets are also being fitted throughout the property.
We strongly recommend booking a viewing today!
Available late December 2023
3.73m x 3.28m (12’3″ x 10’9″)
2.51m x 2.69m (8’3″ x 8’10”)
4.67m x 3.56m (15’4″ x 11’8″)
2.26m’ x 2.97m (7’5′ x 9’9″)
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
As part of our drive to assist clients with all aspects of the moving process, we have sourced a reputable removal company. Please ask a member of our sales team for further details and a quotation.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.