- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- COURTYARD GARDEN
- CENTRAL SOUTHSEA
- IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONALS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- AVAILABLE APRIL
- WALKING DISTANCE OF ALBERT ROAD
- SHORT DISTANCE FROM SOUTHSEA SEAFRONT
**TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH PRIVATE COURTYARD**
We are delighted to present this two double bedroom property in the central location of Cavendish Road. Just minutes away from Albert Road and Palmerston Road.
On arrival to the property you will walk into a large living area with a large bay window. From the living room you will find a fitted kitchen leading out on to a low maintenance outside space. The property boasts two bedrooms and fitted bathroom.
Offered Unfurnished, Available April 2024
Viewing highly recommended.
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
As part of our drive to assist clients with all aspects of the moving process, we have sourced a reputable removal company. Please ask a member of our sales team for further details and a quotation.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.