- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO PARKING SPACES
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- IDEAL FOR FAMILIES
- REAR GARDEN
- AVAILABLE NOW
***IMMACULATE HOME WITH PARKING ON HARLEQUIN GROVE ***
We are delighted to introduce to the rental market, this charming and very well presented two bedroom, unfurnished home, complete with two off-road parking spaces.
Having been tastefully presented, this mid-terrace home is located in a cul-de-sac, within the highly sought after location of Fareham and is offered unfurnished.
Internally, the ground floor sees a large lounge, which opens onto the spacious kitchen/breakfast room, which is a great place to relax, overlooking the rear garden. The ground floor is completed by the conservatory, which is a wonderful addition to the home, overlooking the rear garden
The rear garden is low maintenance, with a paved patio and lawn.
Accessed upstairs, off the landing, the property is completed by the two spacious double bedrooms and three-piece bathroom suite.
The location and finish of this home must be seen to be appreciated, we strongly advise booking an early viewing!
1.60m x 0.99m (5’3″ x 3’3″)
4.45m x 3.58m (14’7″ x 11’9″)
4.45m x 2.69m (14’7″ x 8’10”)
3.51m x 1.85m (11’6″ x 6’1″)
3.40m x 3.15m (11’2″ x 10’4″)
2.44m x 2.72m (8′ x 8’11”)
1.73m’ x 1.91m (5’8′ x 6’3″)
Council Tax Band C
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.
As part of our drive to assist clients with all aspects of the moving process, we have sourced a reputable removal company. Please ask a member of our sales team for further details and a quotation.