- THREE BEDROOM
- FULLY REFURBISHED
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- DOUBLE BAY AND FORECOURT
- IDEAL FOR FAMILIES
- AVAILABLE NOW
- A MUST VIEW
***REFURBISHED FAMILY HOME ***
We are delighted to welcome to the rentals market, this beautiful, fully refurbished three bedroom, mid-terrace home, situated on the highly sought after Highland Road, in close proximity to many local amenities.
Benefitting from a thorough renovation, including new kitchen and bathroom this property is ready to be moved into, and would make a great family home.
Internally, the ground floor is comprised of two reception rooms, in the form of a front aspect lounge and a dining room to the rear.
The ground floor is continued with the brand new fitted kitchen, which is finished to a modern contemporary standard with direct access into the garden.
The spacious south facing rear garden is laid to a large decked patio and area of shingle, making it very low maintenance.
Moving to the first floor, the property is completed by three bedrooms, all of which have newly laid carpet flooring.
Completing the property is the brand new, three-piece bathroom suite.
We strongly recommend booking a viewing to fully appreciate what’s on offer!
3.51m x 4.37m into bay (11’6″ x 14’4″ into bay )
2.92m x 3.66m (9’7″ x 12′)
2.72m x 2.34m (8’11” x 7’8″)
3.53m x 4.45m into bay (11’7″ x 14’7″ into bay )
2.97m x 3.71m (9’9″ x 12’2″)
2.39m x 2.74m (7’10” x 9′)
1.68mx 1.78m (5’6″x 5’10”)
Council Tax Band C
As part of our drive to assist clients with all aspects of the moving process, we have sourced a reputable removal company. Please ask a member of our sales team for further details and a quotation.
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.