- FLAGSHIP NEW DEVELOPMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PURPOSE BUILT APARTMENT
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- BEAUTIFUL BATHROOMS
- AVAILABLE MAY
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONALS
- A MUST VIEW
**BRAND NEW TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH PARKING** **6 MONTH TENANCY**
We are pleased to market this brand new, two bedroom apartment within the sought after development ‘The Old Portsmouth Gaol’. Located in a popular location in Milton, this property is a must view!
Upon entrance to the apartment you will find a good space living area which leads onto a separate kitchen equipped with washer dryer and fridge freezer. You will find two double bedrooms, a modern bathroom and en suite to master bedroom.
Offered unfurnished and the benefit of an allocated parking space, this property is not to be missed!
Available mid May 2024, call us now to view!
Contemporary kitchen with comprehensive floor and wall cupboards incorporating modern handle-less soft-close doors and drawers
• Induction hob
• Multi-function oven
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated washing machine
• Sink and mixer tap
The clean lines of the bathrooms are complemented with contemporary sanitary ware taps and showers
• Vanity mirror
• White sanitary ware
• Stylish mixer taps and showers
• Marble effect wall and floor tiles
To achieve a contemporary interior high quality flooring has been selected to complement the beautiful layout whilst other finishes have been kept light and bright
• Recessed lights in specific areas
• White painted woodwork throughout
• Square cuts skirting and architrave
• Walls painted with neutral emulsion
• Smooth ceiling in white emulsion
Council Tax Band TBC
As part of our drive to assist clients with all aspects of the moving process, we have sourced a reputable removal company. Please ask a member of our sales team for further details and a quotation.
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.