- THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- MODERN, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER
- IDEAL LOCATION CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
- SPACIOUS REAR GARDEN
- BAY & FORECOURT
- AVAILABLE MARCH
- FLEXIBLE FURNISHINGS – FURNISHED/UNFURNISHED
- COSY LOUNGE
- MODERN FEEL THROUGHOUT
This wonderful home is new to the rental market, situated in the popular location of Mayfield Road, this double bay and forecourt house is one not to be missed!
The house itself offers a modern feel throughout, offering a cosy living room on the ground floor with a bay window and shutter blinds. The kitchen is open plan with the dining area offering an abundance of space, a great room for entertaining. There is a breakfast bar and a range of modern base units and cupboards. Patio doors lead to the south facing garden whereby you will find a W.C., utility cupboard as well as a decked area and the garage. There is also rear access to the garden.
Moving to the first floor of the property, you will find three double bedrooms. The master bedroom benefits from a bay window with shutter blinds, as well as built in wardrobes. The second bedroom also offers built in storage and third smaller bedroom that would make for the ideal childs room or study/ dressing room.
The property is offered with flexible furnishings, and can be discussed upon viewing. Available from Easter weekend, call now to secure a viewing, this property is one not to be missed!
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.
As part of our drive to assist clients with all aspects of the moving process, we have sourced a reputable removal company. Please ask a member of our sales team for further details and a quotation.