- RECENT NEW BUILD
- THREE BEDROOMS
- AVAILABLE DECEMBER
- HIGH SPECIFICATION
- TWO BATHROOMS
- GREAT FOR FAMILIES
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- A MUST VIEW
***RECENTLY REFURBISHED RENTAL PROPERTY***
We are delighted to market this exclusive development in the sought after and central location of New Road, Portsmouth
Eagle Terrace is a development of just nine townhouses homes all are spread across three floor and finished to a very high standard throughout.
The properties are comprised of a modern kitchen which if built to a very high specification with ample natural light. Carrying through the ground floor also include a spacious lounge, with double doors onto the rear garden. The double doors bring the ‘outside in’, giving access onto tastefully gardens and flooding the room with natural light.
Completing the ground floor is the W.C.
Moving to the first floor, the property boasts two spacious double bedrooms The bedrooms are separated by the luxury family bathroom.
Moving to the first floor, the property is completed by the tasteful master bedroom, the large double bedroom also includes Velux windows and access to the luxury en suite.
These stunning homes are built to a very good specification and offer both a central location and excellent size, we therefore recommend booking an early viewing.
2.44m x 2.64m’ (8′ x 8’8′)
1.07m x 1.35m (3’6″ x 4’5″)
3.84m x 3.78m (12’7″ x 12’5″)
4.78m x 3.84m (15’8″ x 12’7″)
3.86m x 1.80m (12’8″ x 5’11”)
2.51m x 3.84m (8’3″ x 12’7″)
2.13m x 3.84m (7′ x 12’7″)
2.74m x 1.55m (9′ x 5’1″)
Council Tax Band C
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.
As part of our drive to assist clients with all aspects of the moving process, we have sourced a reputable removal company. Please ask a member of our sales team for further details and a quotation.
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.