- EXCEPTIONAL DETACHED HOME
- BUILT IN 2022
- FOUR/FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 40FT ENTRANCE HALL
- DRIVEWAY & DOUBLE GARAGE
- TWO LUXURY BATHROOMS
- CLOSE TO THE BEACH
- PEFECT FOR LARGE FAMILIES
- SPACIOUS REAR GARDEN
- NOVEMBER MOVE IN
We are delighted to offer Pixies Haven, a stunning example of a family home conveniently situated within the ever popular location of Alverstoke, a moments walk from Stokes Bay. Built just one year ago, this remarkable property boasts an abundance of space, making this home extremely versatile to accommodate your family.
The ground floor boasts an impressive entrance hall in excess of 40ft, giving you an insight to the modern living space that awaits. The hall has an exposed staircase, beautiful tiled flooring, and leads to a dining hall, that is the centre of the home and perfect for entertaining with a large opening into the luxury kitchen.
The kitchen, complete with some built in appliances, a central island leads through patio doors to the garden.
The ground floor is continued by a separate lounge, cloakroom & W.C, utility area and second living room, this would easily function as an additional family snug/home office.
Upstairs is equally as impressive; the master bedroom which is almost 50ft long, is split in to a four piece modern bathroom, large spacious dressing room and a large bedroom. There are a further three bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom which can also be found to the first floor.
The home benefits from extra bonuses such as under floor heating downstairs and built in speakers throughout. With great proximity to the shoeline take advantane of the great facilities here as the beach is popular for swimming, sailing, fishing, canoeing, other water sports, and next to the beach Stanley Park which is home to wildlife and bird life and a lovely place to walk.
12.67m x 4.27m (41’7″ x 14′)
4.85m x 6.12m (15’11” x 20’1″)
4.85m x 4.06m (15’11” x 13’4″)
4.85m x 2.97m (15’11” x 9’9″)
1.78m x 2.46m (5’10” x 8’1″)
1.78m x 2.29m (5’10” x 7’6″)
4.85m x 1.80m (15’11” x 5’11”)
4.85m x 7.19m (15’11” x 23’7″)
3.02m x 2.64m (9’11” x 8’8″)
4.55m x 3.81m (14’11” x 12’6″)
4.85m x 3.99m (15’11” x 13’1″)
4.85m x 3.96m (15’11” x 13′)
4.27m x 4.42m (14′ x 14’6″)
4.85m x 2.92m (15’11” x 9’7″)
4.90m max x 4.80m (16’1″ max x 15’9″)
Council Tax Band TBC
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.