- FLAGSHIP NEW DEVELOPMENT
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- HIGH SPECIFICATION
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- BEAUTIFUL BATHROOM
- AVAILABLE FROM MARCH
- IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONALS
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- WHITE GOODS INTEGRATED
- A MUST VIEW
**ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE**
We are pleased to present to the market this beautifully presented one bedroom apartment within the Flagship new development ‘The Old Portsmouth Gaol’!
Upon entrance to the property you will find a spacious, open plan living kitchen area. The property has been finished to a high standard, with modern vinyl flooring and a high quality kitchen. The Kitchen is fully equipped with white goods including fridge, freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher. The bedroom is double in size and is finished with grey carpets and white walls.
This property would suit a single working professional or couple ideally!
Available from March and offered unfurnished!
Contemporary kitchen with comprehensive floor and wall cupboards incorporating modern handle-less soft-close doors and drawers
• Multi-function oven
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated washing machine
• Sink and mixer tap
The clean lines of our bathrooms are complemented with contemporary sanitary ware taps and showers
• Vanity mirror
• White sanitary ware
• Stylish mixer taps and showers
• Marble effect wall and floor tiles
To achieve a contemporary interior we have selected high quality flooring to complement the beautiful layout whilst other finishes have been kept light and bright
• Recessed lights in specific areas
• White painted woodwork throughout
• Square cuts skirting and architrave
• Walls painted with neutral emulsion
• Smooth ceiling in white emulsion
As part of our drive to assist clients with all aspects of the moving process, we have sourced a reputable removal company. Please ask a member of our sales team for further details and a quotation.
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.