- FLAGSHIP NEW DEVELOPMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DUPLEX APARTMENT
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- BEAUTIFUL BATHROOMS
- AVAILABLE DECEMBER 2024
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- WHITE GOODS INCLUDED
- A MUST VIEW
**TWO BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENT**
We are pleased to welcome to the market this outstanding, brand new build apartment in the sough after ‘Old Portsmouth Gaol’.
The property offers a bright and airy open living / kitchen area. The kitchen is fully equipped with integrated white goods, and the living area is a spacious size, with modern white & grey decor.
The apartment is a duplex style, and to the second floor are two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master features an en suite shower room.
Futher features include an allocated parking space!
Contemporary kitchen with comprehensive floor and wall cupboards incorporating modern handle-less soft-close doors and drawers
• Induction hob
• Multi-function oven
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated washing machine
• Sink and mixer tap
The clean lines of our bathrooms are complemented with contemporary sanitary ware taps and showers
• Vanity mirror
• White sanitary ware
• Stylish mixer taps and showers
• Marble effect wall and floor tiles
To achieve a contemporary interior we have selected high quality flooring to complement the beautiful layout whilst other finishes have been kept light and bright
• Recessed lights in specific areas
• White painted woodwork throughout
• Square cuts skirting and architrave
• Walls painted with neutral emulsion
• Smooth ceiling in white emulsion
Council Tax Band TBC
As part of our drive to assist clients with all aspects of the moving process, we have sourced a reputable removal company. Please ask a member of our sales team for further details and a quotation.
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.