- FORMER SPORTS HALL
- LUXURY APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- FIRST FLOOR
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- AVAILABLE MAY 2023.
We are delighted to present this recently converted two bedroom flat in the heart of Fraeham to the rental market.
You get the oppotunity to rent a part of Fareham’s History in the Sports Hall of the Old Wykeham Girls School. The flat conversion was completed in April 2022 and has only been occupied by the one person.
On arrival to the property of the hallway you find two bedrooms with an en-suite to the master, a seperate family bathroom, storage which then leads in to a large open planned living/kitchen area.
The property has been finished to a very high standard with intergrated white goods, built in wardrobes and two balconeys.
This apartment is offered furnished and avilable in May 2023.
To book your accompanied viewing, contact Bernards today!
The living room and bedrooms have all been prewired for audio/visual (AV) to include terrestrial TV, HDMI and ethernet(for smart TV internet connectivity).
Prewired for a wireless access point (WAP) to ensure strong wi-fi throughout each apartment
Recessed ceiling spotlights to:- hallways, living/kitchens and bathrooms.
Electric heating (to radiators) and hot water systems.
UPVC double glazing
UPVC double glazed doors to balconies, which are laid to composite decking
Oak Engineered flooring to hallways, living/kitchens and fitted carpets to bedrooms
Howdens kitchens with built-in appliances
Built-in wardrobes with fitted headboard to all bedrooms, including floating bedside tables, with dual reading lights
Security intercom entry systems,
Allocated car parking
All external walls are of cavity construction and have been internally insulated.
A fully integrated fire alarm system provides added security for residents and the apartments have all been converted in accordance with
the latest building regulations affording very high levels of sound and fire protection.
Wykeham Place is ideally located on East Street which runs from the Delme Roundabout to the junction of The High Street and West Street. It is just a few minutes drive from Junction 11 of the M27
Motorway. Fareham Mainline train station is just 0.9 miles to the west and the bus/ coach station is only a few minutes walk as is Fareham Town Centre. Port Solent with its many shops, bars and restaurants is popular with Fareham residents and is just 4.2 miles to the east. Gunwharf Quays in nearby Portsmouth is fast becoming the leading leisure and pleasure destination on the South Coast. Both private and public schools can be found nearby in abundance as can dentists, doctors, gymnasiums and golf clubs. The nearby Cams Hall Estate boasts excellent opportunities to businesses together with a superb 27 hole golf course.
6.10m x 6.15m (20 x 20’2″)
3.56m x 3.89m (11’8″ x 12’9″)
1.68m x 2.34m (5’6″ x 7’8″)
4.17m x 3.02m (13’8″ x 9’11”)
1.73m x 2.34m (5’8″ x 7’8″)
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.