- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- TWO BATHROOMS
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- NEUTRALLY DECORATED
- COSHAM LOCATION
- IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONAL TENANTS
- AVAILABLE NOW
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SOUGH AFTER LOCATION
**COSHAM LOCATION WITH ALLOCATED PARKING**
New to the rental market is this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with the benefit of an allocated parking bay and additional visitors bay!
Neutrally decorated throughout, the property offers a spacious lounge with a Juliette balcony and nicely presented kitchen with space for white goods. The main bedroom is a good size, equipped with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room. The second bedroom is smaller in size and you will find the main bathroom with bath tub.
The property itself is located a short distance from QA hospital and Cosham high street, has gas central heating and is double glazed throughout!
Available now and offered unfurnished.
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.