- THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE
- BRAND NEWLY RENOVATED
- DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH ISLAND
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- SIDE ACCESS TO PRIVATE GARDEN
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/ DINER
- SEPERATE LIVING ROOM
- UPSTAIRS W.C.
**BRAND NEW REFURBISHEMENT**
We are delighted to present to the market this three bedroom, end of terrace house situated in North End that has recently been refurbished throughout.
The home features a brand newly fitted, modern kitchen with the added benefit of an island and additional space for dining / second reception room. You will also find a cosy lounge within the property, fitted with brand new carpets and newly decorated. The bathroom is a good size, nicely presented and has space for you to fit a washing machine and tumble dryer. To the side of the property you will find the private garden which has side gate access and is fully completed with slate for easy upkeep and maintenance.
Moving to the first floor you will find three double bedrooms, all fitted with brand new carpets and newly decorated. There is the additional feature of a W.C.
Available immediately, please contact us to arrange a viewing appointment.
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.
COUNCIL TAX BAND B
As part of our drive to assist clients with all aspects of the moving process, we have sourced a reputable removal company. Please ask a member of our sales team for further details and a quotation.