- TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- RESIDENTS PARKING
- FAREHAM LOCATION
- CLOSE TO HIGH STREET
- LIFT ACCESS
- WELL PRESENTED COMMUNALS
- AVILABLE OCTOBER
Bernards are delighted to welcome to the lettingsmarket, this very well presented two bedroom, top floor flat for let, in the highly sought after location of Fareham.
Fareham Point is a former office block, which has been tastefully converted into luxury apartments.
Externally, the property boasts a large resident-only car park meaning finding a space will never be an issue!
Internally, the property has a kitchen/lounge/diner, with dual aspect windows that flood the room with natural light and give excellent views across the surrounding areas. The kitchen area is finished to a very modern standard.
The property has two bedrooms, both of which are double in size and bright and airy with the master including a modern ensuite..
Completing the property, is the luxury three piece bathroom, which is accessed off the main entrance hallway and is finished to a very modern standard, with LED mood lighting, making it the perfect space to relax and unwind
4.65m x 4.60m (15’3″ x 15’1″)
3.43m x 2.84m (11’3″ x 9’4″)
0.89m x 2.54m (2’11” x 8’4″)
4.67mx 2.13m (15’4″x 7′)
2.13m x 1.78m’ (7′ x 5’10’)
As part of our drive to assist clients with all aspects of the moving process, we have sourced a reputable removal company. Please ask a member of our sales team for further details and a quotation.
Council Tax Band C
Tenant Fees Act 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
· Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
· Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
· Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
· Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
· Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
· Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
· Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
· Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
· Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
· Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
Right to Rent
Each applicant will be subject to the right to rent checks. This is a government requirement since February 2016. We are required to check and take a copy of the original version of acceptable documentation in order to adhere to the Right to rent checks. This will be carried out at referencing stage. Please speak to a member of staff for acceptable Identification.